Consultant ERP Oracle Cloud
Service Description : PeopleConnect ERP System Analyst
Operating in 34 countries with approximately 15,000 employees, Technip Energies (T.EN) is one of the largest engineering and technology companies globally, with leadership positions in LNG, hydrogen and ethylene as well as growing market positions in sustainable chemistry and CO2 management.
As part of its ERP strategy of implementing a single ERP, T.EN has recently rolled out Oracle Fusion ERP Cloud to its manufacturing entities operating in France and US, for which is currently in the process of reinforcing its support organization.
Provide end-user support and assistance, securing the resolution of issues and incidents within the ERP
The System Analyst is responsible for assisting the business on the resolution of issues in our Oracle Applications Fusion ERP Cloud implementation (PeopleConnect), ensuring the 1st / 2nd line support as a functional/technical expert within the different domains of the ERP, including Manufacturing & Supply Chain Management (SCM) modules.
She/He will manage the queue of incidents of the PeopleConnect ERP until resolution, working side-by-side along with the other Support team members (Business Analysts and System Analysts). Engage with stakeholders across the organization and our 3rd party managed service (infrastructure) partner respecting the established processes and procedures within the organization.
Other responsibilities will include:
• Highlight/Identify major incidents to ERP Support & Operations management, documenting key process and quick guides to support other team members, business users and peers in implementation of the new systems and processes.
• Coordinate technical tasks and deliverables for PeopleConnect ERP and related technology projects
• Produce and maintain documentation to promote knowledge sharing for team and customers
• Coordinate testing with end users and or global team
• Understand and follow Change Co